SEN Teaching Assistant
Do you enjoy bringing out the best in some of the most challenging children in Rotherham? Do you want a role that will vary from day to day, bringing unique challenges and rewards? Are you hard-working and dedicated to working with SEN pupils?
We are looking for a experienced Level 3 Teaching Assistant to work across a Behavioural, Emotional and Social Difficulties Specialist School in Rotherham. This role offers competitive rates of pay, ongoing CPD and the opportunity to inspire the lives of young people with challenging behaviour.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Be dynamic and adaptable, excited about working with children with BESD;
- Be flexible enough to work in any part of the school;
- Be able to adjust to working with Year 3 - Year 11 aged pupils.
In this role, you will:
- Be working within a classroom as a teaching assistant;
- Work under the guidance of teaching/senior staff and within an agreed system of supervision.
To apply for this position, you should:
- Be a minimum of Level 3 Teaching Assistant qualified or equivalent;
- Have training in Team Teach or MAPA, or equivalent;
- Have experience of working with young people with emotional, social and behavioural difficulties.
If you are interested in this job or similar posts, please submit your CV and one of our team will contact you.
All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child safety standards and UK eligibility checks.