Are you a dedicated Teaching Assistant?, Do you bring your vibrant personality into lessons? Are you looking for for a fun friendly school to work in?
This Primary school in Sheffield is looking to appoint a Level 3 Teaching Assistant to work in their Foundation Unit. You would be responsible for delivering phonics interventions to small groups of children as well as offering support to the Teachers.
This Primary School in sheffield is a medium sized school, rated 'Good' by Ofsted in 2015. The staff at the school pride themselves in being friendly and supportive to all staff members. The team make sure that the childrens best interests and educational needs always come first. It will be your responsibility to ensure that all learning plans are followed and updated with the EYFS Teachers.
* Access to Free CPD course and Safeguarding Training.
* Working with the market leader in Education that has unrivalled reputation within the Greater Manchester Primary market.
* Close to public transport links.
* Good access to resources and up to date technology
* Have experience of working in a school.
* Have a Level 3 or above qualification.
* Be committed to achieving high standards of teaching and learning for all.
* Be motivated, positive and dynamic.
* Have excellent organisational skills.
* Your role will consist of guiding children in the early stages of development to further their understanding of the National Curriculum.
* Communicating with the Class Teachers and parents.
If you are passionate about delivering a high-quality level of education to students and interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff, working at a successful and outstanding school, don't hesitate, apply today. One the Primary Team will contact you to discuss your application further and the next steps. We look forward to speaking to you.