Do you have the drive and determination to shape our future generation?
Are you looking for a "good" school that will fully support you in your practise?
We are currently working very closely with a Primary school in Barnsley who are looking for a Level 3 Teaching Assistant. The school is valued by parents and partners who report the school to be a warm, welcoming place where relationships are good. If you think this is the type of school you want to work in, then look no future because we have the perfect opportunity for you.
* A strong supportive network contributing to an ?good' school
* The opportunity to work with friendly and exemplary students who take pride in their work *
* Excellent development opportunities
* Access to strong CPD
* A friendly, committed and enthusiastic staff team;
*The opportunity to work in a vibrant, professional learning community that seeks excellence;
* Relevant qualification such as an NVQ level 3
* GCSE Maths and English.
*Minimum of 12 months experience.
* Planning, preparation & delivery of curriculum necessary subject matter
* Develop an innovative and exciting approach to learning
* Preparing the classrooms for lessons under the supervision of the teacher
* Working 1:1 or with small groups of pupils or covering PPA time (will involve whole class teaching)
* Participating in and organising extracurricular activities, such as outings, social activities and sporting events