Teaching Assistant Sneinton
Teaching Assistant - Nottingham. Sneinton
£50 - £60 per day
Temporary until July with potential to be permanent, full time, starting ASAP
Are you a level 3 qualified Teaching Assistant? Do you have previous experience as a TA? Then we've got the perfect role for you.
The school is a fun and exciting primary school in the Sneinton area of Nottingham. The school is accessible by public transport and has on site parking as well. The staff value each child's experience and background and aim to work in partnership with parents and carers to develop every child's ability to their maximum potential.
The role is initially temporary but could become a permanent role for the right candidate.
The head and staff have a particular focus on developing a lifelong love of learning and the development of essential skills to give the best possible experience and education for the children.
- Spacious and modern staff-room
- On-site cycle storage & parking
- Competitive rates of pay
- Excellent development opportunities
Have you got the passion and drive to raise standards and contribute to taking the school forwards in its mission to constantly deliver a high-quality level of education? If so we ask that you have:
- Excellent classroom management and inter-personal skills
- Previous experience in a similar role
- An ability to promote effective teaching and learning
- Full Driving Licence as the school has different sites you may be required to go to
- Preparing pupils for qualifications and external examinations
- Working one-to-one or with small groups of pupils
- Preparing the classrooms for lessons
- Participating in and organising extracurricular activities, such as outings, social activities and sporting events
If you are passionate about delivering a high-quality experience to students and interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff at a successful school, then contact Jackie Southgate today on 0115 9506200