Job Elements: -
• Report to: Planning & Inventory Manager
• Download all orders and add to the production log
• Download and add any exceptional orders to the production log.
• Daily report on all shortages.
• Process component and traded orders to the purchasing department.
• Keep track of any stock adjustments and advise people accordingly to resolve.
• Maintain a high standard of organisation and cleanliness within the area.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office - Word, Excel and Outlook). Advanced Excel knowledge is key.
• Have previous experience of working within manufacturing environment
• Practical experience of using ERP / MRP systems
• A keen eye for detail
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers