We are a small growing financial services company that specialises in dealing with individual investors' resident around the world. We are winning national, European and Worldwide business awards and we are looking at a period of substantial expansion.
We now require an administrator to join the finance team of three others. As the Finance administrator, you will be working alongside the Finance Director and two other staff members.
The head office of the UK Company is located in Wiltshire, with the finance section in a home based office 10 miles outside Cambridge. This role will involve:
- Assisting with creating administration systems for the financial and other aspects of operating the business
- Liaising with our non UK offices
- Liaising on payment matters with overseas advisers and other organisations
- Contact with financial service companies
- General administrative duties such as filing and scanning
- Client contact via telephone and email
This is a varied and responsible role, where the position can grow with the development of the business. The successful candidate is likely to:
- Be educated to A level standard
- Be numerate and articulate
- Be IT literate, particularly with Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat
- Be proactive and comfortable in using their initiative
- Have good problem solving skills
- Be methodical, with good organisation and planning skills
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have a good eye for detail with the ability to prioritise workload on a daily basis as the needs of the business change
- Enjoy variety in your work
- Be a team player
We provide a supportive and pleasant working environment, and we encourage and support our staff to take additional relevant qualifications. Financial services experience is desirable but not essential. The working hours will be 09.00 to 17.00 Monday to Friday.
Further information about Aisa can be found here: http://aisagroup.org/
Please provide a CV in the first instance to email@example.com.