We are currently working very closely with a unique services business in Exeter, and due to continued growth, they are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and experienced Credit Controller who can come in and take ownership of their current Credit Management procedures.
You will provide a highly professional and effective credit control service whilst being able to maintain strong relationships with both new and existing customers.
- Ensure that debts are collected in a timely and professional manner, in accordance with the credit control policy.
- Accurately and efficiently take sole responsibility and control for a range of customer's credit accounts, to include chasing by telephone, email and letter whilst recording and maintaining detailed and accurate customer records
- Investigate and solve any discrepancies professionally and efficiently
- Deal with the reconciliation of debtor accounts
- Extensive Credit Control and invoicing experience (at least 3 years)
- IT literate with accurate data input skills and a quick to pick up new systems
- Excellent customer service manner and able to communicate with customers at all levels
- Confident approach to debt collection in a determined but polite manner
- Able to work autonomously and without direct supervision
- Able to work calmly under deadline pressures