- Full Time
£22,000 - £24,000
Our client is a leading manufacturing company within the UK and due to significant growth they are looking for an experienced Credit Controller to join their friendly finance team at their Head Office near Plymouth.
Working as part of a busy finance team in a fast-paced environment, your primary responsibility will be managing the sales ledger credit control function. Reporting into the Financial Accountant and senior managers your duties may include but are not limited to:
- Providing an effective and efficient credit control service to the company
- Responsible for taking ownership of the sales ledger
- Monitoring credit ratings of customers and advise on any adverse information immediately
- Processing the account applications for new customers, conduct credit checks for new customers and obtain credit references.
- Processing remittance advices, credit notes and other deductions
- Solving queries with the customers to ensure prompt payment
- Providing administration, office support and ad-hoc reporting as required
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to be:
- Able to display extensive previous credit control experience, ideally achieved within a manufacturing environment.
- Confident working under pressure in a busy office environment and able to display a positive and proactive approach.
- Able to show that you have an ability to function as part of a team
- Adaptable and able to plan, organise and prioritise own workload and work autonomously
- A confident communicator who is used to speaking with customers and colleagues over the phone and corresponding via email.
- Customer focused