My client is seeking to appoint a fully qualified Financial Controller to join their absolutely unique manufacturing business, which is based between Exeter and Ashburton and is within quick access of the A38. This is number one role reporting direct to the Managing Director where you will also be responsible for supervising and mentoring a small dedicated finance team. Sage line 200 experience is ideal along with some manufacturing experience gained in an international business. Salary £45,000-£50,000 depending on experience. Duties to include:
- Preparation of timely and accurate management accounts.
- Management of the sales and purchase ledgers.
- Ensure the accuracy of the Company's accounting records and financial systems.
- Monthly payroll.
- Production of statutory accounts.
- Consolidation of Group accounts.
- Effectively manage the working capital with specific focus on stock, debtors and cash management (including foreign exchange).
- Manage and develop a small team.
- Tax compliance including income tax and VAT
- Manage insurance policies.
- Maintain the Company's asset register.
- Liaison with external bodies e.g. HMRC VAT, Bank.