Accounts Semi Senior (Practice)
We are currently working closely with a leading accountancy practice who have a very strong reputation throughout Devon. Due to continued growth, they are looking for an experienced Accountant to join them on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible for:
- Preparation of final accounts to manager review for limited companies, partnerships and sole traders.
- Assisting with audits.
- Preparation of management accounts, VAT returns & bookkeeping.
- Compilation of corporate and personal tax returns.
- Direct contact with clients.
- Assisting management / directors in ad hoc projects.
In order to be successful, you will be:
- Part ACCA or ACA qualified or AAT qualified.
- Able to demonstrate a minimum of two years' experience of preparing accounts for Limited companies, Partnerships and Sole Traders is essential.
- Strong and up to date knowledge of UK compliance.
- Strong excel skills
- Excellent client relationship skills.
If required, full training will be provided towards either the ACA or ACCA qualification