Management Accountant (Full or Part-Time)
My client is a specialist and well-established local SME business that has experienced considerable growth in recent years due to their success on both a domestic and international front. With this growth forecasted to continue, they are seeking to recruit an ambitious and commercially-minded Management Accountant that has the strategic and commercial nous to help continue to drive the business forward.
This role will suit a newly qualified or part qualified Management Accountant, looking for a leading finance role within a smaller organisation who is very hands-on and will have a significant impact on the business from both a financial and managerial aspect. There is potential for the right individual to not only take ownership of the accounts function, but also form an influential part of the senior management team within the business.
Working as part of a small team it is imperative that this individual has the ability to liaise effectively with colleagues of different levels of seniority, as well as adapt to the business' philosophy that has proved so successful over the last three decades.
Reporting into the Company Director and Senior Managers, you will be responsible for:
- The preparation of Management accounts and relevant schedules
- Assisting with the preparation of year-end accounts, budgets, forecasts, cash-flow analysis and statistical work.
- Responsible for a number of general bookkeeping and accounting duties and supervising two PT Accounts Assistants
- Liaise with external accountants
You will need to be:
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualified or part-qualified with a strong analytical, management accounting and finance accounting background.
- Able to demonstrate extensive previous experience of working in a similar position
- A very proactive and positive individual who is able to adapt to the company's philosophy
- Able to display excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- An ambitious individual who is looking to grow with the business.