eCRM Manager: Nottingham, UK
About the Job
Do you want to manage Games Workshop's global email marketing and online CRM campaigns?
Are you excited by the challenge of delivering compelling, engaging communications across the Games Workshop and Forge World brands?
Reporting to the Consumer Content & Communications Manager, the role will involve end-to-end management, from calendar planning, email implementation and analysis of performance. The right candidate will have a broad skill set with a strategic, creative, problem solving attitude.
Main responsibilities of the role
- The end-to-end production and delivery of consumer email campaigns
- Managing templates & layouts
- Managing and optimising data lists
- Scheduling, testing, and deploying a range of one-time, recurring, triggered and dynamic content-driven campaigns
- Reporting on email campaign progress and recommending actions to improve
- Suggesting changes to further optimise campaigns and carrying out tests
- A/B testing content
- Customer journey planning and implementation
- Staying abreast of, recommending and implementing email marketing best practices
- Scheduling and managing the workload of eCRM content team
We know what makes the job challenging is co-ordinating a campaign across multiple territories and in multiple languages. It's hard to keep your eye on all the detail while maintaining a clear picture of wider goals.
To be invited to interview you will need to evidence the following skills:
- Email marketing tools
- Copywriting and proofreading skills
- Data list management (exporting, deduping, importing, unsubscribes)
- CRM techniques including segmentation, customer retention, acquisition, and engagement
- Customer digital journey
- Campaign KPI measurement and reporting in Excel
- Microsoft Office
- Basic HTML and Photoshop (good to have but not essential)
Working at Games Workshop
At Games Workshop we are looking for people who will do their best to understand the needs of the company and to put those needs first when they are at work. Because of this we believe that what you are like, hence the attitude you show to work and the way you choose to behave is even more important than your skills or experience.
Other Essential Information
Closing date: Applications must be received by midnight, UK time, on Sunday 4th December 2016.
How to Apply
If you wish to apply you must send us a letter telling us why you want this job. We select candidates for interview on the content of their letters. This is a great opportunity for you to let us know that you understand what we are looking for.
No letter, no interview.