Temporary Office Administrator
Job Role: Office Administrator
Location: Nottingham City Centre
Hours: Monday - Friday 9-5
My client are seeking a motivated Office Administrator to join their membership team on a temp to perm basis at head office located in the Lace Market of Nottingham City Centre.
- Supporting the office with a wide variety of administration tasks
- Monitoring office email inbox, replying to and screening correspondence
- Data entry on to Excel spreadsheets
- Scanning, filing, photocopying
- Carrying out any ad hoc administartion duties
- Answering telephone, taking messages and redirecting to contacts
- General housekeeping of office area
The successful candidate will meet the following requirements:
- General administration skills with a high level of numeracy, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel & Word.
- Strong communication skills
If you would like to find out more contact Rebecca on 0115 850 7575 or submit your CV today!
Unfortunately we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.
Key skills "office" "admin" "administration" "support"