£11 - £12phr
Accounts Assistant wanted for a successful business based in Leicester.
Your Accounts Assistant duties will include:
- Input of Sage Stock Journal
- Preparation of GRNI Journal
- Maintenance of Cash Books
- Input of Bank Journals
- Preparation of Blackline Reconciliations for relevant accounts
- Assists with collection and preparation of data for Statutory Financial Audits and Internal Audits.
- Assists in the preparation of the Annual Budgets.
- Responsible for preparing and processing Albert Browne Ltd weekly payroll and monthly payroll.
- Responsible for preparing all resulting payments from Payroll, including, but not limited to staff, to pension providers and to HMRC.
- Accounts payable
- Previous Accounts Assistant experience
- Qualified / Part Qualified ACCA/CIMA is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Be organised and reliable
As an Accounts Assistant, you will be working on a temporary basis covering sick leave. There is a monthly bonus reward which works as an incentive to keep you with them for the duration of the sick cover.
For more information on this Accounts Assistant role based in Leicester, apply with an updated CV today