Graduate Account Manager
Our client is Europe’s leading specialist technology distributor. The company is strictly trade only and their customers range from large multi-nationals to smaller, independent IT companies. They are a growing and successful business with 250 employees across 7 locations including offices in Europe.
Main Job Role
The purpose of the IT Sales Account Manager is to prospect and develop existing accounts including hunting for new business opportunities.
You will be experienced in achieving defined sales targets on a daily, monthly and quarterly basis and generate incremental business ensuring that sales of all CMS products, solutions and services are maximised.
The objective of the job is simple - sell our existing and new customers outstanding technology products.
- At least 1 years proven track record of consistent achievement of sales targets.
- Proficient user of the Microsoft Office suite, particularly Word and Excel.
- Proficient understanding of Information Storage and Digital Consumer products.
- Ideally 1+ years IT sales experience in the Tech sector.
- Customer facing experience.
- Knowledge of Hardware/Software products.
- Cold calling experience.• University degree or equivalent qualification
- Driven and resilient.
- Passion and a love for selling.
The Ideal Candidate
- You are a results driven individual who loves the challenge of a sales target.
- You love the thrill of negotiation and the buzz of getting that sale over the line.
- You like the security of a competitive base but what really excites you is the opportunity that uncapped commission brings.
- You know the more you sell then the more you earn.
- You have the dynamic and self-confident personality to persuade, influence and get that deal over the line!
- You also have an interest in the product and a passion for self-development.
- You know that if you know the features and benefits of a product you are more likely to sell it.
- An attractive base salary
- uncapped commission and bonus
- Fun staff nights out
- Attractive benefits including Private Pension
- Healthcare benefits
- A chance to go to Las Vegas!
We are looking for individuals who are professional, focused on operational excellence, able to exceed expectations and to positively contribute to profitable growth.
If you think you have the relevant sales skills and experience to work for Europe’s leading specialist technology distributor then please apply with your most recent CV.