Sales Manager - Volvo Bury Retailer
We seek an experienced Sales Manager with prestige background to drive a sales team in a new state of the art facility. Opening mid-2017, the new Volvo Centre will host fantastic new product (XC60 and XC40 both arriving next year), alongside the existing XC90, V90 and S90.
The dealership is number 1 in used cars nationally and we look to maximise new car performance and enhance what is already excellent customer satisfaction.
Your duties will include:
• Control of the sales process and stock
• Devising marketing plans and setting sales target
• Driving the business forward and maximising customer satisfaction
• Compiling and analysing sales figures
• Delivering the highest standards of Customer Service
• Proactively training and motivating a team of experienced Sales Executives
Working in a profit orientated environment you must have commercial awareness and have a good understanding of market trends and manufacturer initiatives. You should have a strong track record in the sector, an outstanding sales record and be highly organised.
At Hatfields you will have the security and support of a family owned, dynamic dealer group that has an excellent reputation for looking after its staff and delivering exceptional customer service. Other benefits include a competitively priced company car scheme, company pension, childcare voucher scheme and much more.
• Genuine OTE of £65,000plus Company Car
• Monday – Friday with alternate weekends & a scheduled day off during the week for every weekend worked
Hatfields are one of the largest family owned and managed businesses in the UK with sites across the North and Central England and has regularly featured as one of The Sunday Times Top Track 250 companies. Our website will tell you more about us, what we do and why we do it so well.
To be considered for this Sales Manager role please apply online with your CV and cover letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received for this Sales Manager role and to follow further instructions if applicable.