Job Title: Financial Accountant
Location: Wilmslow, Greater Manchester
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 (dependent on experience)
Financial Accountant required for fast growing, high tech International Software Company to cover during year end process and implementation of new finance system
Looking for a new exciting opportunity in Finance?
Want to work for a global technology leader that invests in its employees?
The company is an award-winning software development and integration services business with 1,000 employees and a global customer base. They have a proven track record in delivering innovative, cost-effective solutions to some of the world's best-known companies in a host of sectors including Automotive, Mobile software, Semiconductor, Payments and Financial, TV and Broadcasting. Many of their solutions are used in everyday life, from Smartphone's and TVs, to cars and intelligent buildings.
Due to a busy period in their finance department the company requires a proactive and sound Financial Accountant with plenty of common sense to join the business in a hands-on role. The successful candidate will be confident, practical and as capable in dealing with senior managers as they are with spreadsheets and Word. This is a unique opportunity to gain significant experience and responsibility within a fast moving and rapidly expanding hi-tech company.
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly management accounts (accruals, prepayments, depreciation of fixed assets, journal postings), group consolidated accounts and year end process.
- Balance Sheet reconciliations.
- Bank reconciliations, including reporting our daily treasury figures.
- Daily tracking of customer receipts / payments, inputting onto Sage and updating company cashflow accordingly.
- Liaising with the bank, customers and internal invoicing team regarding payment or allocation issues.
- Assisting with credit control and debtors management
- Provide support to the Head Office Accountant and adhoc support to other finance staff.
- Be studying towards CIMA/ACCA/ACA or equivalent, alternatively candidates with solid experience in the above areas will also be considered
- Have strong numerical and analytical skills, with advanced Microsoft Excel and Word skills
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Be able to work individually and in a team
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Flexi-time hours
- Pension Scheme
- Income Protection
- Life assurance scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye Care
- Employee recruitment referral scheme
- Company events and social activities!
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Accountant, Chartered Accountancy, Bookkeeper, Revenue Accountant, Finance Manager, Head of Finance, Chartered Accountant, Financial Accountancy, Senior Accountant, Financial Accountant, Revenue Accountancy, ACA, ACCA, CIMA, ICAEW will also be considered for this role.