Food & Beverage Administrator / Receptionist
A Cambridge 4 star City Centre Hotel is looking for a Food & Beverage Administrator / Receptionist at their four star property with 84 rooms, conference facilities, restaurant and bar.
As Food & Beverage Administrator / Receptionist you will assist the F & B departments to include all day dining, Private Dining and their new Fine Dining restaurant. Duties will include:
* Greeting guests ensuring they are made to feel welcome
* Taking reservations, ensuring all customers receive a friendly and efficient response which accurately meets their needs
* Being aware of all Food & Beverage departments availability at all times
* Placing orders to suppliers, update menus, update website, liaise with Executive Chef
* Liaising with other departments in a timely and effective manner
* Carrying out all duties in a safe manner having regard to the health and safety
The successful applicant for the role of Food & Beverage Administrator / Receptionist will have a flexible, well- organised and 'can-do' approach for this varied and new position.
* Previous experience as a Receptionist / Reservationist in a busy administrative role
* Previous experience in a restaurant or hotel, would be an advantage, but not essential
* To have Knowledge of Word, Power Point, Excel, Access and Outlook
* Have Interpersonal skills and must be a team player
* Excellent Customer service skills
Hours and Salary
As Food & Beverage Administrator / Receptionist you will work 40 hours a week, 5 days out of 7, mostly day shifts, possible evening shifts, including weekends and the salary is £18,000 per annum. Benefits include great training, meals on duty, company uniform, 28 holidays including bank holidays, car park on site and a good work life balance
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Hotel, reservations, front of house, reception, administration,
Apply for Food & Beverage Administrator / Receptionist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly