Account Executive - North Europe
The Account Executive for our UT, ECT and Steam Generators product lines covering North Europe region acts as the company contact for current and potential key accounts for assigned market segment/industry. The person will provide direction and support for sales and other functional departments, and actively pursue business opportunities in assigned regions and accounts. Ideally based in United Kingdom.
ESSENTIAL TASKS & DUTIES
• Develop and manage regional sales funnel to meet or exceed business unit management’s goals and objectives.
• Develop sales projections (quarterly, yearly, and 3-5 year projections) and monitor key account revenues.
• Research and identify value opportunities, customers, and applications for assigned markets in the North Europe region and for any specific assigned accounts.
• Develop and manage short-term and long-term account plans for each target account.
• Develop, grow and manage contacts with key personnel in targeted accounts.
• Understand organization structure of assigned accounts and utilize Zetec CRM to manage account information.
• Primary contact for sales personnel and representatives for business unit and region specific issues; actively partners with Zetec resources to help drives and facilitate solutions, i.e. sourcing responses to technical questions or resolution of billing issues.
• Identify, analyze and sort potential regional indirect sales channels.
• Determine strengths and weaknesses of the channel presence in the territories and drive continuous improvement
• Maintain a pipeline of potential agent/distributors by continuously prospecting for new talent.
• Ensures sales opportunities within assigned region are actively cultivated to maximize opportunity and value; develops an understanding of key account strategies and communicates potential needs/opportunities to Zetec management.
• Provide focused selling efforts on strategic and account opportunities to maximize revenue growth and meet sales goals.
• Set up and manage Zetec’s selling actions (i.e. seminars, symposia, etc.) and support specific exhibitions, shows, associations and other related events for the business within the assigned territory.
• Provide exemplary pre-sales technical expertise through customer product presentations and demonstrations of Zetec solutions, especially for UT PA solutions, for assigned market segment/industry.
• Effectively utilize resources including executive, application support personnel, product development personnel and customer service personnel.
• Maintain contact with and visit key decision makers and other staff at assigned accounts; provide summary reports of customer meetings to management as required.
ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
• Consistently and accurately maintain information in CRM system in support of financial forecasting, sales strategy and tactics
• Search and evaluate new opportunities for developing the business in the assigned region.
• Interact constructively with others across functional lines of responsibility
• Travel globally as required / requested in support of business opportunities.
• Business travel of up to 50% percent yearly is expected for this position.
• Follow all company safety policies and procedures.
• Respond to change productively and handle other duties as required.
• Extended hours may be required to fulfill the requirements of this position.
Knowledge & Skills
• Demonstrated ability to deliver sales results in an environment that includes the sale of CAPEX equipment.
• Exceptional value selling skills including preparation and presentation of Value Propositions and Value Statements.
• Solid presentation skills including the ability to explain complex technologies and product features.
• Solid working knowledge of assigned market segment/industry.
• Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal and presentation communication skills.
• High-energy, self-motivated individual with outstanding professional, sales, and technical capabilities.
• Solid project management, analytical and organizational skills.
• Adept user of computer productivity tools including but not limited to Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) as well as Customer Relationship Management products.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively implement change.
Education Minimum Requirements/Equivalent
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
• 10 years experience in sales, including five years within direct & indirect sales channels management.
Ideally including five or more years of direct experience performing NDE activities, involving PA UT and ECA.
• Successful industrial applications sales experience for highly complex, business-to-business environments in the Power Generation, Transportation and/or the Oil and Gas industry.
• Experience introducing new products and/or capabilities to the marketplace.
Interested candidates should forward their curriculum vitae to the Human Resources Department by applying on Zetec web site following the apply link provided on the page.
Only candidates selected for this position will be contacted.