Our client is Europe’s leading specialist technology distributor. The company is strictly trade only, selling to B2B and B2C partners, servicing corporate resellers, managed service providers, high street and online retailers. Their customers range from large multi-nationals to smaller, independent IT companies. They are a growing and successful business with 250 employees across 7 locations including offices in Europe.
Main Role Outline
Due to Company expansion our client is looking to recruit a Sales Executive. The main role will be to manage and maintain relationships with key technology vendors on the Amazon platform. You will be working along-side and in partnership with clients to acquire deals and pro-actively support / promote sales on the E-retail platform.
The company are looking for someone to drive the sales and GP forward for key selected accounts. A key element of your work will be to retain and maximise the revenue for client accounts.
Key Role Responsibilities
- Increasing sales to Amazon for an allocated and new vendor list
- Forming relationships with allocated vendors
- Forming relationships with key Amazon contacts
- Order processing through SAP
- Managing order lead-times SAP and VC
- Working with logistics to ensure orders are dispatched in accordance with shipment windows
- Working with PM’s to ensure all rebate and support is loaded
- Support customer services with any and all queries relating to Amazon
- Understand all Amazon processes and promotional tools
- Work with our content management team to ensure all products are represented to a high level.
- Drive incremental projects and business to meet the company’s growth targets
- Commercial and financial acumen
- Ability to maximise the sales opportunities of the Amazon e-retail platform
- Passion for technology and meeting and beating sales targets
- A professional telephone manner
- Effective relationship building skills
- Strong communication skills both verbally and in written format
- Ideally experience of SAP software
- Team player
- Consistently deliver on sales targets
- Flexible and adaptable to changing products and market conditions and able to utilise the advantages this brings
- Ability to multi-task, whilst having high attention to detail
- Strong technology product knowledge with a desire to keep abreast of the latest developments in the business sector.
- Ideally a good knowledge of the CMS Distribution product set
- Excellent analytic skills with advanced knowledge of Excel
- Electronic Data Interchange knowledge and skills recommended
- Must be available to travel to Vendors, E-retail and CMS offices
The Package and Benefits
- This role is paying a competitive base salary
- Our client has a good bonus and well structured commission scheme in place
- Private pension
- Friendly work and office environment
- Private Medical
- Life Cover
- Staff tech discounts
- Social events and more.
If you think you have the relevant Sales skills and experience to work for Europe’s leading specialist technology distributor then please apply with your most recent CV.
Apply for Sales Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly