Groups & Reservations Coordinator - Cambridge Hotel
A Cambridge 4 star City Centre Hotel is looking for a Groups & Reservations Coordinator at their four star property with 84 rooms, conference facilities, restaurant and bar.
Is your passion hospitality? If yes, then look no further.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Groups & Reservations Coordinator to join our clients’ vibrant Reservations team. You will work closely with the Revenue Executive, Conference and Banqueting Executive and Operations Manager to maximise revenue and profits and ensure our customers satisfaction.
Responsibilities of the Groups & Reservations Coordinator will include:
* Ensure that group information is always accurate
* Complete group sheets forecasts and distribute at weekly function meetings
* Ensure accuracy of all bookings, group reservations and their account details
* Be aware of local market and competitor activity
* Be aware of and follow group credit policy and company cancellation policy
* Carry out appropriate group chases on a daily basis and to update group charts in advance as changes are received, checking details each month
* Ensure that reservations are dealt with in an efficient and pleasant manner
* Be aware of the company selling strategy and work in accordance with the rooms strategy
* Ensure that group information and contracts are kept up to date and followed up in line with hotel policy
* Ensure that the hotel credit policy is adhered to
The Ideal Candidate for the role of Groups & Reservations Coordinator
The successful candidate will :
* Be responsible for all aspects of bookings within the hotel
* Have previous customer service experience
* Be confident and courteous
* Have a good telephone manner, strong organisational, administration and IT skills
* Have a high standard of both written and verbal communication.
Hours & Salary
In return there is on offer a fantastic package which includes £17,000 pa+ merit bonus, a 39 hours working week, great training, meals on duty, company uniform, 28 holidays including bank holidays, car park on site and a good work life balance
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Hotel, reservations, front of house, reception,
Apply for Groups & Reservations Coordinator - Cambridge Hotel
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly