Accounts Administrator/Office Junior
Our Client is renowned within the printing industry for its 'best in class' digital print solutions and specialist retail knowledge.
Their core philosophy is to help their clients create successful visual marketing campaigns by offering a massive range of media, including large retail formats, executed to the highest possible standards.Their continual investment in the latest state-of-art technology utilising UV and water based inks demonstrates their commitment to reducing their carbon footprint, while increasing their green credentials.
A combination of intelligent people, cutting edge print technology and impeccable standards allows them to deliver outstanding production within budget and on time, every time.
Main Purpose of the Role:
- To assist in the processing all of the purchase invoicing and subsequent month end processes/reporting.
- Work as part of the Accounts team to ensure the common goals of the company are achieved.
- Assist when meeting and greeting all visitors to the site, being professional with customers external and internal, in person and by phone.
Principal accountabilities and responsibilities:
- Assistance with the reception desk and area is managed in a professional efficient manner, and guests are received in a friendly manner.
- Directing telephone calls to company employees in a professional efficient manner via office and mobile phones, ensuring messages are routed when unavailable.
- Receiving and circulating incoming post, managing the franking machine for postage limits as required.
- Coordination and recycling of GMG job bags information once job has been despatched.
- Managing meeting room booking and organising refreshments/lunches for visitors and any meetings over lunch.
- On a daily basis processing purchase invoices through the Company's accounting systems, Tharsterns and Sage 200.
- Working with the Purchase Ledger Controller and Buyer with respect to invoicing and credit note requests.
- Ensuring that the purchase invoices and credits notes are reflected in all systems.
- Assisting the Purchase Ledger Controller in dealing with supplier statement reconciliations, payment notifications and creditor controls.
- Scanning of purchase invoices using the Tharsterns software, for both single and multiple page invoices.
- Reconciliation of scanned invoices to purchase orders.
- General ad hoc responsibilities to support the office.
- Processing of Purchase Invoices in a timely manner.
- Reconciliation of suppliers to statements and purchase orders.
- Positive contribution to the Purchase Ledger process.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Reasonable GCSE results in particular maths and English.
- Working knowledge of office based systems – Windows and Tharstens (desirable)
- Previous experience in a finance admin/reception role is desirable.
- Passionate about providing excellent customer care.
- Able to multitask and react to changes with positive results.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and negotiation skills.
- Be able to handle pressure to meet delivery deadlines.
- Excellent time management skills with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to deliver results within the agreed timeframe.
- Demonstrates resilience to face challenging and critical situations in a constructive and decisive manner, dealing with internal and external business partners.
- Strong planning and prioritising skills with the ability to easily differentiate between critical vs. non-critical issues for the business
- Reasonable level of emotional intelligence (self-awareness, social skills, empathy, self-reflection and humility)
- Committed and disciplined with a strong work ethic and self-motivation – possess a ‘can do' mentality
- Strong alignment to the core values of the business
Interested in this position? Please submit your CV by applying below!
Apply for Accounts Administrator/Office Junior
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly