Wood Shop Team Leader
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Wood Shop Team Leader to join The Alan Nuttall Partnership Ltd based in Dudley, West Midlands.
The Alan Nuttall Partnership Ltd specialises in interior fit-out and retail display. With almost 1 million square feet of dedicated production and logistics space, we design, manufacture and install signage, interiors and display equipment for all areas of food, retail, leisure, commercial, education and healthcare. Offering unique in-house testing facilities and extensive prototyping resources, we remain at the forefront of new product development, whilst offering tailored solutions built to client specification.
As a Wood Shop Team Leader your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Ensure your teams adherence to production schedules to meet deadlines
- Ensure materials are available, including stock control and safe storage
- Recommend changes to improve efficiency
- Attend daily production meetings
- Reporting day to day issues to the Assistant Woodshop Manager
- Liaise with other shifts and team leaders to ensure production is completed on time and to the required standard
- Reporting any misconduct or performance issues to the Woodshop Manager
- Ensure personnel are fully trained and competent
An ideal Wood Shop Team Leader will have the following skills and experiences:
- Excellent knowledge of all aspects of Bench Joinery
- Previous experience at a supervisory level in a Woodshop environment
- Experience and knowledge of MRP systems
- Ability to read and understand drawings and production schedules
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Good computer skills
Your working hours will be:
- Mon-Thurs: 8:00am - 4.30pm
- Friday: 8.00am – 3.30pm
Overtime will be available.
In return for this you will receive a competitive salary.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
recruitx ref: 53272757 / INDHP
Apply for Wood Shop Team Leader
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly