Business Change Lead (LiveWell) SYHA43048
Our client is an award winning not-for-profit organisation passionate about housing and supporting people to LiveWell, Settle at home and realising their potential. A Sunday Times Best 100 Not for Profit organisations to work for, they are a forward thinking, innovative and ambitious organisation. They currently own and manage over 6000 properties, support over 1600 vulnerable customers in care and supported housing projects and employ nearly 500 people.
Do you have a proven track record in change management with the ability to inspire others? We are seeking someone with experience of designing and embedding new processes, functions and systems within a large organisation. You will have excellent project management skills and the ability to apply a range of influencing strategies to deliver transformation projects to the desired outcomes and within time, quality and cost limits. The successful candidate will process both excellent analytical ability and great communication, leadership and team working skills.
LiveWell is the largest provider of supported housing across the Sheffield City Region. They offer a diverse range of services and are passionate about driving and supporting innovation in the sector. Their work on developing new models of care and support is award winning. This role would sit in the LiveWell Leadership Team reporting to the Director of Care, Health and Wellbeing.
The Business Change Lead is a new role for LiveWell. Our client has a challenging and exciting transformation agenda that will bring changes to the way they think, work and use their resources. The Business Change Lead will drive major change initiatives across LiveWell to ensure that they engage their people in these changes and continue to improve the performance of the business. This role requires someone who can work both strategically and operationally.
Their ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent project management skills, including change management
- Ability to exert influence across a range of stakeholders to deliver strategic objectives.
- Determination to develop a sustainable business which provides excellent value for money
- Excellent analytical ability and high level of skills in using analytical techniques to break down and understand issues and business operations.
- Ability to confidently make proposals and challenged decisions constructively
Some of the benefits:
- Generous holiday entitlement – 27 days annual leave, statutory bank holidays, plus an additional 4 days
- Flexible working options including Flexi Time, Condensed Hours, Part Time
- Excellent training including free annual training and ongoing professional development including a leadership academy
- Excellent benefits including a Rewards scheme - employee discount scheme, which offers cash back and shopping discounts
- Westfield Health (employer paid)
For the purposes of the Rehabilitation of Offenders this role is an excluded job (LiveWell roles).
Working Hours: 37 hours per week- Monday to Friday
Closing Date: 9 December
Interview Date: 15 and 19 December
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.