Drama & Music Teacher
Drama & Music Teacher - Bury
£100 - £140 per day
Commencing 9th January 2017 until February half term
We are seeking a dynamic and energetic drama teacher with an ability to teach music for a highly regarded school within the Bury area.
-Full time, ongoing position until half term
-Enthusiastic pupils with a willingness to learn
-Easy access to motorway
-Excellent public transport links
- Teaching Drama at both KS3 & KS4
- Teaching Music at KS3
- Driving performance within the classroom
- Ensuring targets are met and exceeded
- Managing behaviour within the classroom
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training events
- Participating in and organising extracurricular activities, such as outings, social activities and sporting events
- Preparing pupils for qualifications and external examinations
- PGCE certification
- Excellent organisational skills
- An ability to promote effective teaching and learning
- Enthusiasm commitment and flexibility
If you are passionate about delivering a high-quality level of education to students and interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff, working at a successful school apply today.
All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child safety standards and UK eligibility checks.