Product Manager, Grantham
Our client has a team of cash management experts focused on delivering a simple transactional solution to businesses of all types and they are seeking a Product Manager in Grantham.
Their focus is on technical innovation supporting an exceptional client service. Their experienced team understand the different challenges a business can face, and in the world of changing regulation they need to offer expert advice and support to ensure an organisations payment system adds value at every stage of the process
Responsibilities as Product Manager
* Providing input into the overall Product Strategy and User Experience Taking user/business requirements and turning them into deliverable stories
* Managing the life cycle of products from initial concept including prioritising requirements (product backlog and user stories) through to working with commercial stakeholders
* Contributing to the delivery of multiple products
* Working with teams across the organisation and portfolio to champion products
* Strong analytical ability with a data driven strategic mind-set
* Work closely with UX designers on Wireframes and storyboards
* Aid with recruitment and lead the digital teams
* Oversee design, development, production and testing of digital projects
Knowledge and Experience
As Product Manager you will have the following skill set:
* Experience of being in Product teams with proven examples of successful Product Launch, creating Product Road Maps, defining and driving Product Strategy and keeping all internal teams focused on consistent development and delivery.
* Creative and impassioned Product Manager to spearhead aggressive and disruptive Product Launch this year and next.
* For this role, experience of Mobile App, Web and CX would be really interesting and you must be able to show experience of end to end processes from inception and development of substantial products in either B2C or B2B industries.
* Scrum and Agile experience is highly desirable, and strong communication and stakeholder management experience is a must. Finally you should also demonstrate an ability to work with and coordinate 3rd party or external partners and tie all sides together by continually championing the Product and Vision
* 5 + years Product Management experience, ideally within an agile environment
* Experience of open source and cloud platforms
* Experience in client facing positions, ideally in services/software
Key Skills for the role of Product Manager
The ideal candidate will have / be:
* Highly motivated, enthusiastic, delivery-focussed and credible individual with proven track record in delivering profitable and competitive products and services
* Strong leadership, interpersonal, communication and client-facing skills
* Commands respect and able to create a sense of community across key stakeholders.
* Persuasive and influential, able to deal with resistance to change and reach an agreed way forward through negotiation
* Customer focussed with attention to detail
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to listen effectively and interact at all levels within the organisation
Salary and Hours
In the role of Product Manager, you will work Monday to Friday – 9am to 5pm (40 hours per week. There is on offer a competitive salary of £45K to £55K plus a significant number of company benefits including free parking and a location 5 minutes’ walk away from the Grantham railway station. They offer training and progression, free fruit, refreshments, local discounts and many more.
If you are interested in working for an honest, caring, genuine and ambitious business, please apply now!
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Scrum, agile, product manager, Mobile App, Web, CX, digital, UX,