Housing Management People Case Officers
3 days left
- Full Time
This is a fantastic opportunity to join us at Midland Heart as a People Care Officer, as we implement a new model of service delivery for housing management.
We have already implemented a highly innovative and successful Customer Hub resolving customer enquires at first point of contact and have completed a successful pilot testing a new way of managing customers who have complex behaviour issues that place their tenancies at risk. Building on the success of this pilot we are now seeking individuals with the specialist skills and knowledge that will help us to deliver our ambition of excellent customer service and sustainable outcomes to complex and challenging “people” issues.
People Case Officers - Housing Management
Location: Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Stoke-on-Trent, Coventry & Leicestershire
Salary: £26,160 rising to £27,537 after successful completion of probation
Hours: 35 Hours (Full Time)
Contract Type: Permanent
The Job role includes the management of an allocated case load to achieve the objectives of:
- Reducing the risks of tenancy failures through appropriate and proportionate interventions that help customers to sustain their tenancies
- Reduce the risk of harm caused to individuals and communities by responding effectively to reports of ASB by or to our customers
- Reduce the risk of damage being caused to our assets resulting from customer neglect, accident or malicious acts
- Reduce the risk of harm to our customer’s health and safety through early identification of vulnerabilities and the offer of appropriate advice, assistance and signposting to other agencies to safeguard their wellbeing
- Increase the detection of Tenancy Fraud so that assets not being used for their intended purpose are made available to people in genuine need.
We are looking for people who:
- enjoy the challenge of working in a busy and fast paced environment
- are committed to and have a track record of delivering high quality services to customers with complex needs and behaviours
- are experts in managing cases of ASB, Safeguarding or Fraud
- have a flexible approach to work that puts the customer at the heart of service delivery
- can build effective partnerships with communities and other service providers that contribute to the delivery of our goals
- are committed to delivering successful and sustainable outcomes in all cases
In return we offer:
A competitive salary which is regularly reviewed and benchmarked with the market, 25 days holidays plus bank holidays rising to 30 days after qualifying period, Agile working, Company pension, childcare vouchers, shopping & leisure discounts, cycle to work scheme, regular tailored training & personal development plans.
Our Head Office is based in Birmingham but we have opportunities to be part of teams that operate across our wider operational area of the Midlands. Our vacancies provide the opportunity to work in a variety of regions across the Midlands including Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Stoke-on-Trent, Leicestershire, Coventry and more.
Closing Date: 6th December 2016.
Our Assessment Day will be held on 9th December, with successful applicants being invited to Interview on 14th or 15th December, both in Birmingham City Centre.
TO APPLY AND FOR MORE INFORMATION:
If you would like to find out more about this position and to apply, please click the 'Apply' button to be directed to our website. There you can download the role profile and complete the application process.
If you are a disabled candidate and require a hard copy pack or a different format, for example large print, more information can be found on our website.
The successful candidate will be subject to a Disclosure Barring Service check and costs will be met by Midland Heart.
Please do read the role profile before you begin your application. CVs will not be considered, so please complete the application form in full.
Midland Heart aspires to be a digital organisation that minimises its impact on the environment. Wherever possible, we will conduct transactions digitally rather than by paper and ask that current and future employees share this commitment. Where required, we will support colleagues to be digitally enabled.
No agencies please.