History Teacher - Oldham
£100 - £150 per day
Commencing 2nd January 2017 until the summer
Do you have a desire to further the understanding of history for pupils in the Oldham area? Then we may have the job for you!
-Full time, ongoing position until the summer
-Enthusiastic pupils with a willingness to learn
-Car park on site
-Supportive department and SLT
- Teaching History at both KS3 & KS4
- Teaching some general humanities where required
- Driving performance within the classroom
- Ensuring targets are met and exceeded
- Managing behaviour within the classroom
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training events
- Participating in and organising extracurricular activities, such as outings, social activities and sporting events
- Preparing pupils for qualifications and external examinations
- PGCE certification
- Excellent organisational skills
- An ability to promote effective teaching and learning
- Enthusiasm commitment and flexibility
If you are passionate about delivering a high-quality level of education to students and interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff, working at a successful school apply today.
All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child safety standards and UK eligibility checks.
Apply for History Teacher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly