History Teacher - Oldham
£100 - £150 per day
Commencing 2nd January 2017 until the summer
Do you have a desire to further the understanding of history for pupils in the Oldham area? Then we may have the job for you!
-Full time, ongoing position until the summer
-Enthusiastic pupils with a willingness to learn
-Car park on site
-Supportive department and SLT
- Teaching History at both KS3 & KS4
- Teaching some general humanities where required
- Driving performance within the classroom
- Ensuring targets are met and exceeded
- Managing behaviour within the classroom
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training events
- Participating in and organising extracurricular activities, such as outings, social activities and sporting events
- Preparing pupils for qualifications and external examinations
- PGCE certification
- Excellent organisational skills
- An ability to promote effective teaching and learning
- Enthusiasm commitment and flexibility
If you are passionate about delivering a high-quality level of education to students and interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff, working at a successful school apply today.
All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child safety standards and UK eligibility checks.