Salary: £8.00 per hour
Hours: Day time hours with occasional evening and some weekend work
We are looking for a professional and enthusiastic Housekeeper to join our great team who look after our Care Home facilities with integrity and attention to detail.
We already have an excellent reputation for the domestic services we provide to our residents, and our goal is to maintain and develop this even further.
We are looking for someone who can lead and support other staff to achieve the consistent high standards required in a modern day high performing care home. We are looking for the best candidate to join our excellent team. We offer long term stable employment and management support.
* Ensuring the environment is homely and inviting for both residents and staff
* To provide a high standard of cleanliness throughout the home, ensuring all rooms are cared for and regularly inspected to ensure they meet CQC standards
* To manage rotas for the domestic and laundry team ensuring adequate staffing levels to maintain a high standard of cleanliness
* To oversee the laundry activity and ensure that processes support appropriate care of all clothing and bedding
* To undertake the induction of new staff and complete all necessary documentation. This will involve ensuring the completion of all mandatory training and any other training required for the job role.
* Ensuring all laundry and domestic staff have up to date COSHH information for all chemical products
* Management support for all laundry and domestic staff, with performance issues addressed if appropriate
* Regular auditing of all domestic soft furnishings and bedding items to ensure they remain fit for purpose
* Ordering of all household and cleaning items, including all Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and maintaining an up to date audit of all cleaning stock materials.
* Completion of regular inventories within the home (such as crockery and cutlery) with clear documentation
* To adhere strictly to rules regarding health and safety and be aware of all company related practices
* Deal with reasonable complaints and requests with professionalism and patience
To be considered for this vacancy click 'Apply Now' and forward a copy of your CV and covering letter explaining what you can bring to this role.
Apply for Housekeeper
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly