Cornwall, St Columb
Who we are
Retallack is a five-star luxury resort and spa in Cornwall, Set in 100 acres of peaceful lakes and Cornish countryside the resort has plenty going on and offers much more than your average holiday home. From indulging in dinner, to relaxing in the spa, working up a glow in the health club, having fun on the Flowrider or splashing around at Retallack Wake Park, we have it all.
Getting paid to surf - the dream job, right?
We are looking for a fun and outgoing Flowrider Instructor to come and join Retallack Resort watersports team. This role will require you ensure all riders have a safe and exciting experience during their time on the Flowrider. In addition to this you’ll be fully involved with the daily duties from taking bookings, helping riders choose the right wetsuit, health and safety, water testing and selling merchandise.
- Passion for water sports
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong team player
- Able to work well under pressure.
- Ability to coordinate and instruct recreational sports and activities for large groups and/or individual sessions.
- Excellent communication skills
- An experienced surfer is highly desirable
- 21 days’ holiday entitlement
- Discounted rates on leisure facilities, Thalgo Spa, Green Room Restaurant, Wake Park and Flowrider
- Free onsite parking
This is a Part Time position and will require you to work evenings and weekends.
The closing date for this position is 23/12/16
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for Flowrider Instructor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly