Senior Oracle E-Business Programmer. Chard, Somerset
Senior Oracle E-Business Analyst Programmer ( Oracle e-business, Oracle ebusiness, Oracle EBS ).
Location: Chard, Somerset
Salary: £45-55,000 + Bens
- Educated to degree level.
- Oracle e-business suite experience.
- A minimum 3 years, essential recent development skills in:
Reports 6i, 10g
Forms 6i, 10g
- Experience supporting and implementing upgrades on ERP systems.
- UK industry experience.
- Must be happy to live within commuting distance of Chard, Somerset or be willing to relocate.
- Must have good English communication and written skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience in the manufacturing or distribution industry.
- Knowledge of any of the following modules within Oracle E-Business Suite Application would be beneficial but is not essential:-
Order Management, Inventory Management, Warehouse Management, Inventory/Shipping, Purchasing, Bill of Materials, Engineering, Advanced Supply Chain Planning (ASCP), Work in Process or Oracle Business Intelligence.
About the Role:
The successful Senior Oracle Analyst Programmer ( Oracle e-business, Oracle ebusiness, Oracle EBS ) will be part of a strong team of professionals.
Responsibilities will include;
- Supporting and developing Oracle Applications E-Business Suite ERP, primarily in the areas of Sales, Warehousing, Planning, Manufacturing, Purchasing, Finance, Research, Design and Quality.
- Undertaking extraction of data elements from Oracle E-Business suite and other data sources, building the BI business model and mapping layer which may include hierarchies, dimensions, and aggregates.
- Supporting / developing additional systems including Oracle Business Intelligence, TruTime, SharePoint, Supportworks and other business systems.
About the Company:
Our client is a recognised national name a turnover of £95+M, solid growth and 800+ employees.