Junior IT Support Engineer - Fulham
Junior IT Support Engineer
Basic Salary: From £18,000 per annum plus bonuses
Working hours: Monday - Friday, 08.00 - 17.00.
Location: Imperial Wharf, Fulham (SW6)
Flashbay require a motivated, skilled and committed Junior IT Support Engineer to join our dynamic, fast growing team at our offices in Imperial Wharf, SW6. We require someone with good technical and people skills, drive and a passion to develop a career in IT.
You should have a good understanding of Windows operating systems (particularly Windows 7), Microsoft Office products, PC hardware and general networking.
- Exposure to one or more of Active Directory, Windows Server 2008, Cisco Networked environments and VOIP phone systems would be a distinct advantage.
- The focus of this role will consist of first and second line troubleshooting, building / reinstalling PCs, diagnosing hardware issues and software faults, physical equipment setup / installation, basic user administration across systems, process and policy checking and monitoring.
- You will be working closely with existing staff who will offer support and guidance. Small R&D projects may also form part of your working week. Proving remote support to our offices in the US and Australia (usually during UK office hours) is also part of this role.
- It is imperative you are able to work from your own initiative, take responsibility for your own set of tasks and ensure that your work is thoroughly completed to the highest standards.
The successful candidate will be:
- Looking to develop their skills and understanding of IT and how it is integrated into business and office environment
- The key qualifications for this role are a logical mind, great customer service skills and a passion to develop a career in IT. You may have technical skills gained in education or in previous employment.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is required as accurate and prompt communication with our sales team members is essential to ensure that support requests are dealt with as efficiently and promptly as possible
A rewarding career...
Your salary package will consist of two parts: a basic salary from £18,000 per annum and a discretionary bonus scheme.
On the job training for the infrastructure systems such as Windows Server 2008, Active Directory, Group Policy, DHCP/DNS and cloud based systems may be offered, and responsibility for co-managing these systems may be shared over time.
Location: Flashbay is based at Imperial Wharf (SW6), conveniently located just a 2 minute walk from Imperial Wharf Station (London Overground). Imperial Wharf is just 6 minutes from Clapham Junction by train 2 minutes from West Brompton. Fulham Broadway is a 15 minute stroll away, as is the famous King's Road in Chelsea.
Flashbay is the World`s number 1 business to business supplier of logo branded USB Flash Drives and USB Cards. From the smallest schools to the largest multinationals, Flashbay caters for all USB Flash Drive requirements, offering unbeatable prices coupled with fast and efficient service. We sell a wide range of memory capacities and offer customers a variety of logo branding options. Our services also include data preloading, AutoRun functions and other clever solutions too.
Keywords: Junior IT Support Engineer, Junior IT Support Engine, IT Support, IT Suport Engineer, Helpdesk, 1st Line, 1st Line Suppor, Tehcnical Support.