Office Coordinator - Fulham
Basic Salary: £18,000 + Benefits
Working hours: Monday – Friday, 09.00 – 18.00
Location: Imperial Wharf, Fulham (SW6)
We are looking for an exceptional Office Coordinator to be responsible for all aspects of office and reception management. In addition, you will lead Health and Safety compliance for the Company and be responsible for all facilities issues. The role will require you to support the wider business including purchasing, data entry, filing, faxing and other ad-hoc administrative tasks as required.
Office & facilities management responsibilities:
• Ensure the smooth running of the office
• Providing reception services
• Providing administrative support to sales staff, sales managers and company directors
• Organising facilities and building maintenance issues
• Recording of all office expenses and raising relevant Purchase Orders
• Liaise & manage relationships with various third party suppliers
• Ensure the business is compliant with Health and Safety legislation
• Coordinate team events as and when required
• Booking and co-coordinating meetings including the arrangement of drinks and refreshments
• Opening and distributing incoming post, signing for parcels and organising courier deliveries with external postal service companies
• Being the first point of contact to welcome all visitors and to take external phone queries
• Ensuring that all office stock is ordered and maintained in a timely manner
• Confidentiality is essential in this role as you will be exposed to sensitive information
• Organisational skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
• Excellent time management
• Confident working within a team and also autonomously when necessary
• Ability to multi-task and prioritise competing duties
• As a point of contact for our clients and staff, it is essential that you have an excellent telephone manner and are an effective and confident communicator
• A can do attitude
If you have previous experience in a similar role plus lots of enthusiasm, we would love to hear from you!
Location: Flashbay is based at Imperial Wharf (SW6), conveniently located just a 2 minute walk from Imperial Wharf Station (London Overground). Imperial Wharf is just 6 minutes from Clapham Junction by train 2 minutes from West Brompton. Fulham Broadway is a 15 minute stroll away, as is the famous King's Road in Chelsea.
Flashbay is the World's number 1 business to business supplier of logo branded USB Flash Drives and USB Cards. From the smallest schools to the largest multinationals, Flashbay caters for all USB Flash Drive requirements, offering unbeatable prices coupled with fast and efficient service. We sell a wide range of memory capacities and offer customers a variety of logo branding options. Our services also include data preloading, AutoRun functions and other clever solutions too.
Keywords: Office Coordinator, Office Co-ordinator, Office Assistant, Office Support, Reception, Receptionist, Admin, Admin Assistant.