Construction Project Manager
I am currently recruiting for a Project Manager for a renowned developer with a strong pipeline of prestigious projects for the New Year. They are looking to take on an experienced Project Manager to take on a development of studio apartments, 1,2,3 and 4 bedroom homes just outside of Walthamstow.
· To oversee the production on site, via Site Managers, Assistant Site Managers and Trainee Site Managers, to deliver projects on time and accurately report current position on programmes
· Ensure sales presentation is maintained at all times in conjunction with HRL sales teams and strategy.
· To work closely with all members of the site delivery team and proactively drive communication and problem solving.
· Positively liaise and communicate with estimating, surveying, purchasing, design, resident liaison and accounts staff allocated to the project by the company to ensure their positive contribution to the project.
· Management of the supply chain including regular effective sub-contractor meetings and record/distribute minutes of the meeting, together and prepare short term
· To ensure construction complies with NHBC and all other statutory authorities
· Client relationship to be managed in professional manner.
· To organise & control the construction of development in accordance with the specification provided
· Prepare accurate and professional reports for both internal and external clients.
· To be the Ambassador of Quality for the Project.
· Maintain the high presentational standards set by Hill.
· To motivate, control/set targets, and appraise performance to ensure all personnel are working individually and as a team to effectively achieve the build programme
· Develop team members to perform and deliver to high standards.
· To ensure that all decisions are made considering H&S, Programme, Cost and Quality.
· Prepare material take offs and schedule
· To engage with Technical Team to ensure buildability and efficiencies are developed within the design and that programme is maintained.
Relevant Experience(including qualifications)
· HNC or Degree Qualified
· Relevant CSCS Card
· First Aid
· Scaffold Inspection Certificate
· Proficient in ASTA Power Projects
· Supervisor / Appointed Person Crane (Qualified)
· Experience in RC frame, Steel frame and Timber frame construction
· Experience of lifting operations
· Experience in managing Assistants & Trainees
· Self-motivation, drive and passion to succeed are as important as is actual experience in the role, together with the management of a large team is essential including being the head of a team.
· A proven track record of quality delivery on time and to budget is paramount.
· Recent experience of working on mixed used schemes incorporating mainly residential and affordable housing ideally on projects £10m+ incorporating RC Frame, traditional construction and Code for Sustainable Homes.
· Recent experience of working on centralised heating systems
· Recent experience and proven track record with Customer/Sales focus.
If you are interested in this position and feel you have the relevant skills and qualifications to be successful, please apply direct or contact Martin Lively on 01223 311735 or at email@example.com for further details on this project and similar roles.