Security Officer, Egham.
Kingdom Security, one of the UK’s fastest growing security/cleaning companies are looking for a Concierge Security Officer to join their team in Egham.
Kingdom Security was formed in 1993 and operating nationally, Kingdom has become one of the largest privately owned companies in the UK within our areas of service expertise. Kingdom has all the power of a national organisation you would expect but we support our service provision from our network of regional support offices.
Working hours of our Concierge Security Officer are 42 hours per week, Monday-Friday rotating 2 shift patterns of: Week 1 - Monday to Friday 06.00 – 14.30,
Week 2 - Monday to Friday 14.00 – 22.30.
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced SIA licensed full time concierge Security Officer to conduct all aspects of security duties at the large corporate assignment in Egham area.
Our Concierge Security Officer will receive a salary of £9.90 per hour plus benefits including;
- Company award scheme
- Optional work place pension
- Career progression
- Access to a substantial free online training academy for professional development.
Responsibilities of our Concierge Security Officer include:
- Customer Service
- Access Control
- CCTV Management
- Incident Investigation and Reporting
- Accident & Nera Miss Investigation and Reporting
- Maintaining Client and Security records
- Car Park Management
- Environment Control and Defect Management
- Support Switchboard
- Any other reasonable task
To become our Concierge Security Officer, you will have the below skills and experience:
- At least 3 years’ experience in a high end Corporate Environment
- A valid SIA licence
- Bright friendly personality
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills are required both written and verbal.
- IT skills
In return you will receive a salary of £9.90 per hour as well as;
- Pleasant working environment
- Subsidised Restaurant
- Dry Cleaning Service – on location
- Shoe Repair Service – on location
- Free Shuttle Bus between site and Staines
If you meet the criteria above and would like to be part of an industry leading and respected security company, please apply online today to be considered for the Concierge Security Officer role.