Estimator / Quantity Surveyor - Building & Civil Engineering
Estimator / Quantity Surveyor – Building & Civil Engineering
£Excellent plus bonus and quality car
Our client, a privately owned main contractor based in Lincoln, are a company with a reputation for delivering quality building and civils engineering projects within Lincolnshire and the surrounding area, on projects up to £5 million in value. They work with both private and public sector clients delivering a range of interesting and diverse projects, both new build and refurbishment.
The company has recently embarked upon a structured growth plan which is coming to fruition. As a result they are looking to strengthen the team further by recruiting an experienced Estimator / QS to continue this profitable growth phase of the business.
- Estimating and Surveying of building and civils projects
- Preparation and submission of tender proposals
- Production and management of accurate estimates, including subcontract enquiries, cost monitoring and preparation of valuations and final accounts.
- Management of sub-contractors
- Working closely with clients, commercial and contract delivery teams
The candidate should be able to demonstrate the following
- An experienced Estimator / QS from a construction background
- HNC / Degree in Quantity Surveying preferable
- RICS accredited or equivalent is desirable
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Methodical style of working
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Team working ethic
- Experience of Conquest Software would be an advantage
- CSCS Card Holder
If you are considering relocation, the vibrant city of Lincoln represents an ideal opportunity. A city that is steeped in history and culture, full of trendy bars and restaurant, excellent schools and beautiful countryside right on your door step. On top of that housing is affordable and transport links to the rest of the UK are excellent. You really should check Lincoln out!
The role offers an excellent career move for the successful candidate, along with the opportunity to work within a progressive forward thinking company. An excellent salary package and a quality company car will be offered.
North Hykeham, Scampton, Horncastle, Market Rasen, Newark-on-Trent, Sleaford, Boston, Woodhall Spa, Coningsby, Gainsborough,Worksop, Retford, Grantham, Scunthorpe, Louth