Multi Skilled Service / Electrical Engineer
MULTI SKILLED SERVICE / ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
£25k - £32k (DOE) – Mon – Fri (40 hours)
Our client, a well established specialist in the design and manufacture of innovative security products, is looking to strengthen their Engineering Department with the addition of a Multi Skilled Engineer. With a good electrical engineering background, together with an understanding of mechanical engineering, you will be key player in this growing company and contribute to the development of exciting new product ranges and product support.
This exciting role will entail working at our client's prestigious premises and also visiting customers to deal with installation, maintenance and repair of products.
- Co-ordinate and deliver individual projects
- Maintain positive working relationships with design team
- Demonstrate a wide knowledge, and relevant project experience, of electrical systems across a range of sectors:
- Control Panels
- Hydraulic Valves
RCD/RCB, safety relay, breakers, inductors, terminals
- PLC programming
- Switch cables
- Protection and isolation
- Provide assistance and support to other members of the engineering team
- Demonstrate an understanding of mechanical engineering systems and report on both disciplines during meetings
- Relevant HNC, NVQ qualification
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent organisational skills with attention to detail and accuracy
- Good numeracy and literacy
- A team player, with good communication skills
- Relevant proven experience in a similar role
If you have a sound knowledge of security systems, design and build, this would be a definite advantage. Thinking of relocating? Hornsea is a pretty seaside resort, surrounded by many areas of culture – Yorkshire Dales, Yorkshire Wolds, Hull - City of Culture 2017 and Spurn Point to name only a few.