Randstad Education is currently recruiting for an interim School Exams Officer to work within a secondary school based in Wigan.
The ideal candidate for this exams officer job must have previous experience of organising the school examinations in accordance with regulations. You should have excellent experience of using SIMS.
The exams officer will liaise with school staff regarding examination entries, recruit and organise exam invigilators and manage the daily running of the exams.
* Submitting entries for external examinations to awarding bodies in advance of deadlines
* Answering enquiries regarding external examinations with staff, students and parents
* Organising exam materials, providing safe custody of and organising examination stationery and materials
* Organising the examination rooms and seating plans
* Providing a timetable to include dates, times, venues and number of students
* Arranging invigilation, including briefing and training invigilators in school procedures
* Ensuring accurate maintenance and management of pupil and school data
* Maintaining the SIMS database and producing of data reports
Randstad Education is the UK Market Leader for recruitment within education. The warrington office has a dedicated team of consultants working across primary, secondary and SEN as well as a dedicated section looking after School Support roles such as Technicians, Business Managers, Exams and Data Officers and SIMS trained Administration and Finance staff.
We are proud to support a diverse portfolio of schools across the Warrington area, Halton and Wigan area, so even if this job or location is not suitable, we would still like to hear from you regarding your relevant experience, as we may have other roles available in schools, which may be a better match. All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child protection and UK eligibility checks.
If you have the recent and relevant exams and SIMS experience for this role, then please send your CV to email@example.com
SIMS, Exams, Timetable, Data, Exams Officer