Multi-skilled Engineer / Service Engineer / Alarm Installations
Job Title: Multi-skilled Engineers
Location: London and south of England
Our client, an award winning company is offering engineering positions to the industries top tier.
Are you one of the industry's top engineers?
The company offer proven bespoke integrated systems.
Guarantee salary premium over and above the rates currently available in the industry.
Successful applicants will be joining the company's install and service team & be involved in high end projects in the south of England and London.
Job will include:
- Working away from home- dependant on the geographical location of the projects. (Overnight hotel accommodation, breakfast and a nightly working away bonus)
- Out of hours assistance on flexible rota system.
You will form part of a valuable engineering team with commitments to career progression through training and on site experience.
- Multi-skilled engineers
- Knowledge of intruder/CCTV/access/fire and IT Literate.
- Smart, clean and tidy
- High standards in all areas of work.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service record
- Team skills
The Company Offers:
- Fully equipped vehicle
- Tech package
- 28 days (to include Statutory) Holiday per annum.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Multi-Skilled Engineer, Multiskilled Installations Engineer, Multi Skilled Fire Alarm Engineer, Alarm Engineer, Engineer, Installation Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Installations Technician, Field Service Engineer, Service Engineer, Alarm Technician, Mobile Engineer, Electrical Field Service Engineer, Installation Technician, Mechanical Engineer, CCTV Engineer, Security Alarm Engineer, Firm Alarm Technician, Fire & Security Technician will also be considered for this role.
Apply for Multi-skilled Engineer / Service Engineer / Alarm Installations
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly