Electrical Maintenance Engineer
One of the UK's leading mechanical and electrical services providers with over 40 years of trading based in Cambridge are currently looking for a Mobile Electrical Maintenance Engineer to cover the Northamptonshire area.
This established company works within various sectors including the health, education, leisure and commercial so the work will involve service works on a wide range of commercial planned and reactive maintenance.
Working on a mobile basis you will be required to carry out the following duties:
· Carrying out PPM and reactive maintenance.
· Troubleshooting and problem solving.
· Working alongside and supporting other Maintenance Engineers carrying out minor installations and maintenance.
· Carrying out minor remedial works.
Successful applicants will have the following qualifications and experience
· Recognised time served.
· NVQ Level 3
· 17th Edition
· Testing and Inspection is preferable
· Experience of working in the commercial environment, dealing with clients and public face to face.
· Ability to work unsupervised and independently.
· Full Driving Licence is essential.
Salary and Benefits will depend on experience, but typically includes:
· Company Van.
· Call-out Allowance.
This position offers a fantastic career path for the right candidate, for more information about this role or keen if you are keen on a new opportunity within the Building Services or Maintenance sector, please contact please contact Liam Mills on 01223 311735 or email email@example.com