Catering Supervisor / Assistant Catering Manager
Job Title: Catering Supervisor
Salary: £19,500 per annum
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Closing Date: 4:30pm Friday 16th December 2016
Our Client has an exciting opportunity at the University for a Catering Supervisor to join the Catering Team.
The role is to support and supervise the catering team, ensuring that all customers are greeted and served in a friendly professional manner and that the highest standards of service and hygiene are maintained at all times.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a supervisory role
- A Level 2 Award in Food Safety or equivalent qualification is essential
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good communication skills both written and oral
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft excel and Word
- Flexible approach
- Excellent cookery preparation and presentation skills
- The ability to work on your own initiative
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Flexible attitude to working hours
- A self-motivated, enthusiastic and committed individual, with a 'can do' attitude
Please click the APPLY button and CHECK YOUR EMAILS for a link to the application page.
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; Catering Supervisor, Food Services Manager, Catering Assistant Manager, Serving Assistant Manager, Serving Manager, Kitchen Supervisor, Food Services Assistant Manager, Catering Assistant Manager, Assistant Manager, Bar Manager, Catering Manager, Deputy Manager, Restaurant Manager, Assistant Catering Manager, Catering Deputy Manager, Deputy Food Services Manager may also be considered for this role.