Deputy Payroll Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Deputy Payroll Manager to join TC Facilities Management based in Tadworth, Surrey.
Each day the 6,000 staff from TC Facilities Management deliver an extensive range of facilities management solutions to almost 2,000 sites around the country.
We are one of the largest privately owned cleaning and support services companies in the UK. We occupy a unique position within the industry; our size offers us distinct advantages, small enough not to be constrained by corporate concerns yet big enough to provide a robust infrastructure and comprehensive resources. When Trevor Cripps started TC Facilities Management in 1962 he didn't want to be the biggest but he did want to be brilliant at what he did and over the last 50 years TC Facilities Management has never lost that passion to be brilliant at everything we do. Today TC Facilities Management offers bespoke service solutions, from cleaning services of single locations to full facilities management solutions across the UK. However, whatever we deliver to our customers is always delivered with passion and pride.
As the Deputy Payroll Manager your duties and responsibilities will be:
- To achieve payment of employee wages in an accurate and timely manner, adhering to Service Level Agreements
- To develop and maintain good working relationships with Support Office and Field staff and encourage the team to deliver excellent standards of customer service.
- Ensuring that appropriate checks and balances, including ‘one for one’ checking, are undertaken by the team before the payrolls are finalised
- To manage the production and checking of management and verification reports
- To liaise with the Company’s payroll software provider on issues relating to functionality as and when required.
- To manage all people-related processes including performance reviews and appraisals
- To constantly evaluate and implement Payroll procedures to ensure the department constantly works in an efficient and pro-active manner.
- Intermediate knowledge of Word and Excel would be an advantage
Previous experience of managing or supervising a Payroll department is required
In return for this you will receive a competitive salary.
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please apply by submitting your covering letter and CV online, with your location and availability.
If a high number of applications are received you may only be contacted if you are short-listed for the next stage.
No agencies please.
recruitx ref: 53301228 / INDHP
Apply for Deputy Payroll Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly