Maintenance Grounds Person
A brilliant opportunity is available for a Maintenance Grounds Person to join SF Parks and their friendly and helpful team, working in the Maintenance Team This position is based in Towyn, Conwy County, North Wales, at North Wales Caravans.
Working in the Maintenance Team you will support the General Manager on day to day basis, General day to day maintenance tasks and park presentation and Grounds and Gardening tasks. Your key duties and responsibilities will be to:
- Reporting to Parks General manager helping to ensure the smooth running of park
- general maintenance on parks grounds
- The highest standards of maintenance is expected adhering to all company best practices and following legal requirements in order to provide safe and well presented areas for caravan and owners .
- Grass Cutting and Strimming
- To complete safety checks when requested maintain any machinery used ensure all equipment is kept safe and clean to assist with gardens / grounds when requested to keep all areas clean tidy and well-presented you will need.
- Maintaining Park Garden beds
- General Park presentation
An ideal Maintenance Grounds Person will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Proven experience within an maintenance role
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional and friendly manner
- Confident and proactive approach to work
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Flexibility towards working tasks
- Smart appearance
- Full driving licence
- Experience working in the leisure / caravan park industry is preferred, although not essential
Your working hours will be 8:30am - 5:00pm, 5 days out of 7.
In return for this you will receive hourly pay at the National Minimum Wage.
If you are interested in being part of this Maintenance team please apply today by submitting your CV online.
recruitx ref: 53190942 / INDLP