Payroll Officer / Cover Supervisor
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Temporary Payroll Officer / Cover Supervisor to join TC Facilities Management based in Tadworth, Surrey.
Being available to start soon would be an advantage. Looking for someone full time, however part time may also be possible.
Each day the 6,000 staff from TC Facilities Management deliver an extensive range of facilities management solutions to almost 2,000 sites around the country.
We are one of the largest privately owned cleaning and support services companies in the UK. We occupy a unique position within the industry; our size offers us distinct advantages, small enough not to be constrained by corporate concerns yet big enough to provide a robust infrastructure and comprehensive resources. When Trevor Cripps started TC Facilities Management in 1962 he didn't want to be the biggest but he did want to be brilliant at what he did and over the last 50 years TC Facilities Management has never lost that passion to be brilliant at everything we do. Today TC Facilities Management offers bespoke service solutions, from cleaning services of single locations to full facilities management solutions across the UK. However, whatever we deliver to our customers is always delivered with passion and pride.
As a Payroll Officer / Cover Supervisor your duties and responsibilities will be:
- Payroll inputting including holiday forms, changes of address and bank details, leaving forms
- Ensuring that appropriate checks and balances, including ‘one for one’ checking, are undertaken by the team before the payrolls are finalised
- Answering phone calls from employees and helping with queries
- Developing and maintaining good working relationships with other departments and with field staff
- Supporting the Payroll Supervisor with tasks as appropriate
- Basic knowledge of Word and Excel would be an advantage
Previous Payroll experience is required
In return for this you will receive a competitive salary.
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please apply by submitting your covering letter and CV online, with your location and availability.
If a high number of applications are received you may only be contacted if you are short-listed for the next stage.
No agencies please.
recruitx ref: 53300921 / INDLP