Founded in 1964 as one tractor dealership in Carlisle, Lloyd Ltd is now one of Britain’s leading distributors of a wide range of agricultural, construction and groundcare machinery and equipment, with eight branches across the north of England and south of Scotland. Covering every aspect of sales, service and parts, Lloyd Ltd represents many of the world’s leading manufacturers, including New Holland, Doosan, Manitou, Honda, Kubota, Amazone, Väderstad and many more.
From tractors to telehandlers, ride-on mowers to excavators, Lloyd Ltd has considerable experience and expertise in helping its customers identify the right equipment for the task at hand and ensuring it continues to perform to its best. With the addition of Lloyd Equestrian to its domestic Lawn & Leisure business, as well as selling and servicing new Isuzu’s and used pick-ups and 4x4s, Lloyd Ltd has become a one-stop-shop for the rural community.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Service Advisor to join the busy service team at our Throckley branch (Newcastle).
The successful applicant must have the ability to work as part of a small team in a busy, pressurised environment. Customer focus, relationship maintenance and communication skills are of paramount importance in this role.
As a Service Advisor your duties will include:
- Dealing with all customers (mostly over the telephone) in a professional, prompt and courteous manner, portraying a positive first impression of the Service Department.
- Ability to relay information, sometimes technical, to the Service Manager / Engineer.
- Booking machinery into the department for service work to be carried out.
- Informing customers of the progress with their machinery / equipment.
- Sell customer repairs / parts etc., and finalising the invoice on completion.
An ideal Service Advisor will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Motivated, with a proactive approach to customer service.
- Enjoy the challenge of influencing the success of the Services department.
- Customer relations experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills and be well presented.
- Must be IT literate.
- Previous experience in a similar role is desirable.
Hours of Work are 40 hours per week, worked Monday to Friday between 8.00 a.m. and 5.00 p.m. , and Saturday mornings on a rota basis (8.00 a.m. until 12 noon).
In return you will receive a competitive salary, dependent upon experience.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
recruitx ref: 53302762 / INDHP