New Business Manager - Special Projects
A vacancy has arisen within the Special Projects team for a New Business Manager. This role is aimed at helping the Company increase and strengthen its position, market share and volume on high rise type developments in the Central area. The ideal candidate must live in or around the Birmingham area and have good motorway network access to be able to travel across the whole of the Midlands and into the South West of England. Overnight stays may be required.
As a New Business Manager you will be responsible for:
• Developing opportunities within High Rise Special Project Developments.
• Ensuring selling prices are geared to maximize profits.
• Providing high levels of customer service.
In order to be successful in this New Business Manager role you must have:
• Experience of working within fast track building processes dealing with house builders, contractors, developers ideally within the Kitchen, Bathroom or Bedroom industry.
• Knowledge of the industry, company’s terms of trading, range of manufactured and bought out products and all major competitors.
• Excellent organisational and administrative skills.
• The ability to “think outside the box” to find solutions.
• A full UK driving licence.
You will be:
• Able to communicate confidently with people at all levels to develop existing relationships with Architects, Specifiers, Site / Project Managers, Buyers, Senior Managers and Directors.
• Able to work under pressure.
• Self-motivated and able to maintain deadlines.
• Willing to work as part of a dynamic team.
Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits
As the UK market leading Kitchen, Bedroom and Bathroom fitted furniture manufacturer, our client has had unsuppressed growth over the last 40 years, with an emphasis on providing a high standard of products and service. They are currently seeking the very best people, to further strengthen their position within the industry by appointing dedicated individuals to share in their success.
This position will be rewarded with a very competitive salary, company vehicle, mobile phone plus other benefits. This is the ideal opportunity to join the industry’s most successful team!!
If you would like to join the team please apply online with your CV and covering letter quoting VO1652.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received for this New Business Manager role and to follow further instructions if applicable.