Receptionist / Medical Administrator (part time) - Worcester
Receptionist / Medical Administrator (part time)
Location: Warriors Way, Worcester (WR3 8ZE)
Hours per week: Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday - 0900-1630
Total of 21 hours across 3 days including 30 minutes for lunch
Medical Administration : Pre-season
- Prepare, issue and collect: Screening questionnaires, Consent (PRL, Club and injury surveillance) AMPLE, GP registration dental registration, optician registration, podiatrist registration.
- Liaise with WPA to ensure an up to date record of players is provided at the start of the season.
- Update RugbySquad with personal details and baseline data.
Medical Administration : Throughout the season
- Issue reminders using emails, texts and the Warriors App about blood tests and other medical screenings.
- Update WPA if players join or leave the Club.
- Manage records and provide these on request for mandatory medical session, e.g. Concussion education and Drugs in Sport.
- Update RugbySquad throughout the season including report attachment in correct electronic locations.
- Medical appointments – record who attended with the player, whether a letter has been received and then added into RugbySquad.
- Inform the Rugby Operations Executive that Drugs testers have arrived and organise a suitable venue for testing.
- Raise purchase orders for medical related invoices under instruction from the Rugby Administration Manager.
- Type up Team Doctor's notes using audio dictation.
- Obtain and organise pre-authorisation codes for WPA.
Other Administration Duties
- Provide a friendly and helpful welcome to the Rugby department.
- Collect and distribute post for the Rugby department.
- Order and maintain stationery and printer stocks for the Rugby department.
- Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Discretion and Confidentiality are essential.
- High level of accuracy and excellent command of the English language.
- Pro-active, but also able to wait for and then act upon instruction.
- Resilient and confident personality.
- Able to cope with the highs and lows of a professional sporting environment.
- Able to work in a pressured environment.
- First rate communication skills.
- A medical administrative background would be advantageous.
- An enjoyment of sport would be advantageous.