Manages life cycle product planning activities and high quality delivery of the company products, enhancements, and releases to market. Defines product roadmap to meet market requirements in support of product line strategy by considering position in life cycle, product profitability, pricing strategies, client satisfaction and sales success rate.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Manages product plan by ensuring changes in market and business priorities, including integration needs and technology advancements are reflected.
* Demonstrates leadership by establishing and articulating a clear vision of success and how goals and objectives will be achieved.
* Prepares and presents product plans. Identifies risks and challenges, opportunities and growth strategies and business integration needs.
* Prepares and presents product roadmap reviews as well as providing product's general strategic direction.
* Engages and interacts with clients during feedback sessions, focus groups, user groups, and requirements gathering sessions.
* Acts as product launch manager when appropriate for new products or rollouts of major releases.
* Collaborates with senior management to provide content for market messages, sales collateral, and as needed RFPs.
* Manages vendor relationships key to product delivery.
* Collaborates with vendor support managers for oversight and maintenance of all secondary and support vendor relationships.
* Coordinates and facilitates pilot activities acting as primary contact with client, securing pilot agreement, and monitoring progress.
* Acts as escalation point for client issues that require product change resolution (does not include standard problem escalation process).
* Works closely with development teams to review enhancement requests for strategic value and align resources to high priority project.
* Provides presentations to clients during business reviews, prospect briefings, and internal group meetings.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Knowledge of financial services industry and associated products
* Requires general business skills and planning skills, long-term vision, and executive presence
* Effective presentation and interpersonal skills
* Excellent skills in communicating ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise and professional manner
* Ability to utilise judgement in decision making process and decisions related to job tasks
* Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management in an organized, professional manner
* Client relationship management skills, understanding and focusing on clients' needs, establishing credibility and building positive, professional, relationships with clients
* Team skills, including ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels within organisation, internally and externally
* Requires strong time management skills, attention to detail, and must be resourceful
* Analytical, problem solving skills
* Project management skills; ability to prioritise and complete tasks
* Requires leadership and negotiation skills
* Flexibility, versatility, dependability
If you think you're right for this role click "Apply" now to forward your CV before the closing date! Please attach a cover letter detailing your experience working in Prepaid industry, your salary expectations and notice period.