Home Care Assistants / Home Carers - Award Winning Provider
Home Care Assistants / Home Carers – Award Winning Provider
Opportunities available in both Camden and Richmond
Our client is the country’s largest not-for-profit Care Provider with a long established and outstanding reputation for the quality of its service in Home Care.
They are looking for dependable, dedicated and caring people to join their enthusiastic and motivated Home Care team. Their highly trained Care Team provides quality care, support and assistance, enabling older people to live independently and with dignity in their own homes.
Our client welcomes applications from both experienced Carers and individuals who want to work in the Care sector for the first time.
What our client offers:
- Hourly rate of pay £9.40
- Enhanced rate of pay at weekends in Richmond
- Travel allowance
- Guaranteed Hours
- Paid Annual Leave
- £250 Refer a Friend Scheme
- £50 Annual Retention Bonus
- Flexible working hours including Mornings, Evenings & Weekends
- Full Training
- Paid Training & Shadowing with experienced Care Workers
- Ongoing Specialist Care Training
- Dedicated support from your Line Manager
- Career Progression
- Pension Scheme
- Death in Service Benefit
- Childcare Vouchers
- Free Uniform
- Employee Support Helpline
What you need:
- Must be 18 years of age or over
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Must be able to work alternate weekends
If this sounds like the opportunity that you’ve been looking for, then please apply ASAP...
***Please note – by applying to this position, you agree for your CV to be submitted to our client, who shall contact you directly, should your application make their shortlist***
Apply for Home Care Assistants / Home Carers - Award Winning Provider
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly