Despatch Office Clerk / Warehouse Operative - London NW10
Despatch Office Clerk / Warehouse Operative Required
£18,000 a year
We currently have a vacancy in our rug warehouse in London NW10 for a despatch clerk / warehouse operative.
We are looking for someone to start immediately.
Duties will include- the loading and unloading of trucks/ containers - selecting/ packing orders - helping with the upkeep of the warehouse, as well as assisting with order processing and office duties.
Working hours are Mon - Fri 8am - 5.30pm. (40 hr week)
Salary £18,000 p/a
Previous despatch office and warehouse experience essential.
The candidate must have good Microsoft Office skills and the ability to work accurately and efficiently in a busy environment. A good level of written and spoken English is essential.
Daily duties include
- Processing orders and despatching consignments.
- Ensuring orders are despatched accurately and on time.
- Liaising with couriers & booking in deliveries.
- General warehouse work – picking and packing orders.
- Secondary education
- Warehouse;: 2 years
- Despatch office: 2 years
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook): 2 years
Required licence or certification:
- Forklift Licence preferred but not essential